New Patient Information
Your First Visit to Our Dentist Office in Apex, NC
Thank you for taking an interest in Olive Chapel Family Dentistry!
We have found that many patients are hesitant to schedule their first appointment in a new office because they are unsure what to expect. Our goal is to provide complete patient comfort from start to finish during every appointment. Please take a minute to learn about your first visit with with our dentist in Apex, NC.
When you arrive at our dental office, you will be greeted with a smile by our friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff who are here to serve you! While you wait for your appointment, you can relax in our comfortable, modern waiting room and enjoy a complimentary beverage.
When your appointment time arrives, you will promptly be escorted back to one of our clean, private exam rooms.
What to Expect During Your Appointment
When your appointment time arrives, our dental staff will:
• Talk with you about your concerns and goals
• Take a series of x-rays using our state-of-the-art, low-dose digital x-ray system
• Take intra-oral photographs, or detailed pictures of your teeth.
During the next step of your visit, Dr. Dustin Prusik or one of our skilled hygienists will perform a comprehensive dental exam and teeth cleaning. Dr. Prusik feels that the initial cleaning is a great time to build trust and get to know each other and really looks forward to spending this time with his patients! For those who prefer R&R during their cleaning, we have TVs mounted on the ceiling with a full suite of video and music streaming services that you control!
Following your gentle and thorough dental cleaning, Dr. Prusik will:
• Perform a comprehensive examination of your teeth and gums
• Discuss in detail any significant findings from the examination
• Walk you through all x-rays and pictures on a large, clear monitor so you can actually visualize what is going on with your teeth rather than simply taking our word for it.
Our Commitment to Patients Near Apex
At Olive Chapel Family Dentistry we take the time to educate our patients on their oral health and how they can protect it. This step of the appointment is very important and we never cut corners. We want you to fully understand your individual needs and offer an honest assessment of what can be done to keep you healthy. Dr. Prusik does not believe in “selling” unnecessary treatment and always does his best to offer the most conservative options possible.
Once you are comfortable with all of the information that has been presented:
• A treatment plan will be generated
• Our staff will work with your insurance to get you a detailed estimate and maximize your benefits.
• We will clearly explain all finances involved.
• If needed, we can discuss our several options for making treatment affordable including:
- Dental Savers Plan
- Cash/prepayment discounts
When your appointment ends and you leave our office, we want you to feel refreshed, appreciated, and fully confident in the care you have received. Should questions arise, we are always a phone call away and our staff is happy to walk you through everything until you are 100% satisfied.
Schedule An Appointment at Olive Chapel Family Dentistry
If you have any questions or would like to schedule your first visit to our Apex dentist office, give us a call today at (919) 335-6133!
Olive Chapel Family Dentistry is located near Kelly Road Park at the intersection of Olive Chapel Road and Kelly Road. From Raleigh, NC, take Claude E. Pope Memorial Highway towards U.S. Highway 64.
We hope you will consider Olive Chapel Family Dentistry for your new dental home!